thank you very much for taking the time to send me this email. Note however, I would have appreciated it a lot more, if you had also taken the time to read through my profile.
Studying my profile would have informed you that, while I’m very skilled in some areas you are looking for, I am unwilling to exchange my skills for any of the baggage your offers come attatched with:
- permanent (I’m looking for a project based)
- full-time (max 30h/week)
- employment (contracting gig)
- in a different city, usually Berlin (in/around Vienna, or remote.)
- or worse: The USA (I live in a socialist Utopia.)
- free monthly drinks on our roof terrace (Did you know, I’m an alcoholic?)
Thank you very much for your time, but I will have to decline your offer.